The intuitive MEDUMAT Standard² emergency ventilator offers maximum safety for the patient and the user thanks to numerous features.
It has different modes and options for invasive and non-invasive ventilation (NIV) for the Right Ventilation Mode in an Emergency.
- Specific mode for resuscitation (CPR) with the innovative CCSV (Chest Compression Synchronized Ventilation) ventilation mode
- Supports induction of anaesthetic with the RSI mode
- Flow measurement and CO2 measurement for improved monitoring
- Individually configurable with functions that can be optionally activated
- Can be combined with a defibrillator on a portable system
- Low weight of just 2.5 kg
- Battery runtime of up to 10 hours
- Digital documentation via Bluetooth® data transmission
Integrated ventilation modes:
Optional modes and functions:
- CCSV (Chest Compression Synchronized Ventilation)
- Flow measurement + ASB
- Curve display (Prerequisite: Flow measurement + ASB option is activated)
- Pressure control ventilation modes
With this option, the following pressure control ventilation modes can also be used:
PCV, aPCV, BiLevel + ASB, PRVC + ASB
- Bluetooth® data transmission
- NVG (Night Vision Goggles): Exclusively available for military medical corps
Synchronizing the Heart and Lungs during CPR
The new CCSV (Chest Compression Synchronized Ventilation) ventilation mode from WEINMANN Emergency is revolutionising resuscitation.
In CCSV mode, a mechanical breath is initiated in sync with each chest compression. This means no gas volume escapes from the lungs and the pressure in the lungs provides support during the chest compression. A frequency tachometer helps the user to maintain an optimum compression frequency. An advantage of CCSV is that the ventilation mode can be used with mechanical chest compression devices.
Advantages of CCSV
- Automatic detection of chest compressions
- Uninterrupted chest compressions
- Can be used with mechanical chest compression devices
- Easy to integrate into the standard resuscitation procedure
- Improved arterial pressure
- Improved gas exchange
- Improved blood circulation