The high suction performance of the electrical suction pump and the simple operation of the device ensure the patient is treated effectively and quickly at the scene of an emergency.
The handy and compact suction device can be used inside and outside emergency service vehicles.
The four pre-defined suction levels on the ACCUVAC Pro suction device enable optimum adaptation of the suction power.
Emergency medical services can use the ACCUVAC Pro portable suction device to clear the upper and lower airways of adults as well as children and infants.
In addition to suctioning airways, the electrical suction pump can also be used to deflate vacuum splints and mattresses.
Even during longer periods of use, a high-performance lithium-ion rechargeable battery with a long range supplies the suction device with power.
The rechargeable battery can be changed without tools at any time by emergency medical service personnel.
Maximum ease of use in an out-of-hospital environment:
- Quickly where it needs to be: Select one of the 4 vacuum levels by pressing a button
- Easy to operate: Clear control panel with LEDs to display the vacuum level reached
- Extensive accessories to hand at once: The accessories required can be stored in the wipe-down accessories bag or protective bag
- Easy to transport: Ergonomic carrying handle, shoulder strap, vehicle wall mounting to EN 1789 with charging interface
- High performance: Easily-replaced lithium-ion rechargeable battery with a battery runtime of over 60 minutes, suction performance of approx. 34 l/min
- Simple to prepare and reprocess: Automatic function check and components which are easy to remove and disinfect
- ACCUVAC Pro can take a lot: Rugged housing made of impact-resistant materials